data entry clerk
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Receive and register documents for data entry
- Enter data according to specified format
- Transfer data between software
- Verify accuracy and completeness of data
- Store, update and maintain databases
- Perform backup procedures
- Perform general office duties
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.