marketing consultant - market research
Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Perform administrative tasks
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities
- Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions
- Gather, research and prepare communications material
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Fast-paced environment
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.