food service supervisor
Source: Job Bank
Swift Current, SK
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
- 5-10 people
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.