cloud architect — information technology (IT)
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
- Office building
- Operate automatic or other testing equipment to ensure product quality
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Collect and document user's requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Microsoft Dynamics Certification
- Microsoft SQL Certification
- Microsoft certified IT professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft certified professional (MCP)
- Microsoft certified solutions associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft certified technology specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- A+ Certification
Computer and technology knowledge
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (x++)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Programming languages
- MS Office
- MS SQL Server
- MS Outlook
- Desktop applications
Area of specialization
- System integration
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- Remote work available
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Mileage paid
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.