Source: Job Bank
New Westminster, BC
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Develop, implement and analyze budgets
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- 5-10 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.