heavy equipment mechanic
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation
- Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
- Perform repair work on heavy trucks
- Service attachments and working tools
- Perform other routine maintenance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Manual dexterity
- Standing for extended periods
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English or French
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.