Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Supermarket or bakery department
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Bake mixed dough and batters
- Prepare special orders
- Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Operate machinery
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.