Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Industrial facility or establishment
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Monitor movement of supplies and materials between departments
- Perform routine clerical duties
- Co-ordinate activities with warehouse and production units
- Co-ordinate traffic flow of supplies
- Create, investigate, track and complete work orders
- Monitor production progress
- Prepare and maintain progress and other reports
- Resolve work related problems
- Prepare and submit reports
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Keep track of shipments
- Follow-up on issues with work orders
- Organize warehouse and work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.