Source: Job Bank
$22.00 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
- In shop
- On-site customer service
- Inspect products to determine the requirements for repair
- Repair or replace defective or worn parts and components
- Test and adjust repaired products for proper functioning
- Calibrate products using hand tools
Area of specialization
- Sporting goods and recreational items
- Wheel replacement
- Bearing, seals and packing
- Axles and suspension
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Fast-paced environment
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Variable or compressed work week
- Wellness program
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.