Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio
- Cut and trim hair according to client's instructions or preferences
- Shampoo customers' hair
- Shave and trim beards and mustaches
- Provide other hair treatment, such as waving, straightening and tinting and also provide scalp conditioning massages
- Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.