Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- Manage contracts
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.