Source: Job Bank
$36.30 to $39.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Instruct apprentices
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
- Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife
- Measure, cut, fit and install drywall sheets
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
- Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.