Source: Job Bank
$15.60 to $19.10 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Operate cash register
- Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments
- Scan items
- Receive payment for goods or services
- Suggestive selling
- Greet customers
- Wrap or place merchandise in bags
- Provide customer service
- Assist customers with self-checkout
- Participate in promotional activities
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic cash register
- Interac machine
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 12 to 17 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.