electronic printing machine operator
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Quick print company
- In-house print shop
- Review work order to determine job specifications
- Set up and make adjustments to printing machines
- Input codes and key in programming data on console keyboard of computerized machines
- Operate and monitor printing machines during print run and make adjustments
- Provide customer service
Type of materials
Equipment and machinery experience
- Laser printer
- Printing machine
Security and safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Tight deadlines
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Health care plan
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English or French
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.