Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
Work site environment
- At heights
- Various locations
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Level earth to fine grade specifications
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform routine maintenance work
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.