Source: Job Bank
West Kelowna, BC
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.