Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Esthetician's salon
- Beauty shop or aesthetic service
- Body care/treatments
- Exfoliation treatments
- Apply make-up on customers
- Clean, trim and polish nails
- Nail art technics
- Provide gel and acrylic nail extensions
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Fast-paced environment
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.