Source: Job Bank
$30.50 to $31.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- At heights
- Confined spaces
- Various locations
- Maintenance and repair
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Schedule and co-ordinate work on sites
- Instruct apprentices
- Supervise other workers
- Estimate costs and materials
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- 1 to 2 people
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Tight deadlines
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- As per collective agreement
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.