grounds maintenance labourer
Source: Job Bank
$18.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
Work site environment
- Staff accommodation available
- Landscape maintenance
- Cut grass
- Lay sod or seed
- Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Manual dexterity
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.