Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: Bilingual
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Business/commerce, general
- Operations management and supervision
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- At heights
- Various locations
- Prepare production and other reports
- Supervise workers and projects
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Oversee apprenticeship training
- Train or arrange for training
- Set up machines and equipment
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Recommend personnel actions
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Supervise staff or team
- Resolve work related problems
- Costing and budgeting
- Train other workers
- Leading/instructing individuals
- Schedule activities, keep logs, maintain records and prepare reports
- 5-10 people
- Working groups
Policy and program experience
- Workplace training and development
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Overtime required
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Health care plan
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.