labourer - food and beverage processing
Source: Job Bank
Salmon Arm, BC
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Food safety/handling skills
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Remove filled containers from conveyors
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Area of work experience
- Food and/or beverage processing
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.