food counter attendant
Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers' orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.