Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- Willing to relocate
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Computer and technology knowledge
- Microsoft Publisher
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Windows
- MS Outlook
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.