family worker - home care
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Work site environment
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Administer medications
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Mend clothing and linens
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.