solar panel installer
Source: Job Bank
Shawnigan Lake, BC
$28.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- At heights
- Various locations
- Rural area
- Urban area
- Willing to relocate
- Professionalism in customer service
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Supervise other workers
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Working at heights training
- Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
Equipment and machinery experience
- Hand tools
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Repetitive tasks
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Cellular phone
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge
- Health care plan
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.