Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- On-site customer service
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Willing to relocate
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare trial balance of books
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Simply Accounting
- MS Office
- Public transportation is available
- Fax machine
- Internet access
- Office equipment and supplies
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- Parking available
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.