production control clerk
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Industrial facility or establishment
- Monitor movement of supplies and materials between departments
- Co-ordinate activities with warehouse and production units
- Create, investigate, track and complete work orders
- Estimate materials and labour required for production
- Provide customer service
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
Area of specialization
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Handling heavy loads
- Tight deadlines
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: Bilingual
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.