Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Troubleshoot and make minor adjustments to equipment
- Monitor and inspect quality of material produced
- Unload mixture into container or conveyor for further processing
- Set up and operate extruding machines to extrude plastic compound through a nozzle or die
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
Type of heavy equipment operated
- Operate forklift
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 80.5 hours bi-weekly
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.