Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Resolve work related problems
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- Organize and maintain inventory
- 3-4 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Windows
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.