Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Train, direct and motivate staff
- Respond to employee questions and complaints
- Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.