Source: Job Bank
$24.62 to $27.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.