live-in caregiver - persons with disabilities
Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- or equivalent experience
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Employer's home
- Administer medications
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Mental health first aid Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Health Care Aide Certificate
- Persons with mental health disabilities
- Young adults
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Repetitive tasks
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 44 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.