CNC machining tool operator
Source: Job Bank
$22.00 to $28.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- Custom machine shop
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery
- Clean and maintain work space
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Not required
Equipment and machinery experience
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
Repetitive machining operation experience
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Own vehicle
- Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Long-term care insurance
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 42 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.