Source: Job Bank
North Vancouver, BC
$17.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.