security guard supervisor
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Handle emergency situations
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Resolve work related problems
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- 3-4 people
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.