Source: Job Bank
$18.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Describe and advise on wine selection
- Perform sensory evaluation of wines
- Supervise other servers and bussing staff
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Smart Serve
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.