Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 42 to 50 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Employer's home
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Help children with homework
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Overtime required
- Repetitive tasks
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.