heavy equipment mechanic foreman/woman
Source: Job Bank
$40.00 to $50.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Willing to relocate
- Prepare production and other reports
- Supervise workers and projects
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions
- Train or arrange for training
- Estimate costs and materials
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Recommend personnel actions
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Heavy duty equipment mechanics
- 11-15 people
- Trades helpers
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- First Aid Certificate
- Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician Red Seal Endorsement
Security and safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Valid driver's licence
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.