human resources manager
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Train, direct and motivate staff
- Oversee the classification and rating of occupations
- Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- Manage training and development strategies
- Oversee the analysis of employee data and information
- Oversee development of communication strategies
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Liaise with management, union officials and HR consultants
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Outlook
Area of work experience
- Occupational health and safety
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.