customer service clerk
Source: Job Bank
$40,000.00 to $43,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: Bilingual
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: Will train
- Urban area
- Business sector
- Access and process information
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Arrange for billing for services
- Arrange for refunds and credits
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Issue receipts and other forms
- Maintain records and statistics
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Perform general office duties
- Receive and log complaints
- Receive payments
- Sell merchandise
- Answer clients' inquiries and provide information
Computer and technology knowledge
- Database software
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Sage Accounting Software
Security and safety
- Credit check
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Quick learner
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.