patient care assistant
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Supply and empty bed pans
- Take patients' blood pressure, temperature and pulse
- Weigh, lift, turn and position patients
- Deliver messages, reports, requisitions and specimens between departments
- Make beds and maintain patients' rooms
- Maintain inventory of supplies
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.