Source: Job Bank
$33,000.00 to $34,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Willing to relocate
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
Computer and technology knowledge
- Accounting software
- Database software
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Quick Books
- Simply Accounting
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Health care plan
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.