administrative services manager
Source: Job Bank
$46.00 to $48.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services
- Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establish
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services
- Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Office
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.