air duct cleaner
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- Operate cleaning machines
- Clean soot and creosote from chimneys and fire places
- Clean ducts, vents and filters of furnaces
- Clean building exterior, tanks, chimneys and industrial equipment
- Clean interior and exterior of motor vehicles
- Wash and clean interior and exterior windows and other glass surfaces
- Vacuum floors
- Wax and polish floors
- Shampoo upholstery
- Provide customer service
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel regularly
- Drive manual transmission vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- On the road job
- Mileage paid
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.