Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current level of study?
- Health care plan
- As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Variable or compressed work week
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English or French
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.