hotel managing supervisor
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Rural area
- Willing to relocate
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Perform same duties as workers supervised
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- 3-4 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.