Source: Job Bank
$20.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- or equivalent experience
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries
- Reconcile accounts
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- Quick Books
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Casual
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 14 to 15 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.