retail store supervisor
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Retail business
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Supervise staff (apprentices, stages hands, design team, etc.)
- 3-4 people
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Excellent written communication
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current level of study?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.