Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Sinhala; Sinhalese
- Ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
- Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
- Provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
- Provide customer service
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) licence
- Property/casualty insurance
- Commercial insurance
- Individual insurance
- Automobile insurance
- House insurance
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.