Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Gather, research and prepare communications material
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Conduct analytical marketing studies
- Develop marketing strategies
- Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions
- Develop portfolio of marketing materials
Computer and technology knowledge
- Adobe Photoshop
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.